Explore our Course
Advanced 3D Modeling : Karst Fracture Modeling and Uncertainty Analysis
The purpose of this training is to acquaint reservoir geologist and subsurface staffs techniques used to characterize hydrocarbon reservoirs with specific focus on the construction of basement fracture, modeling diagenetic overprint / karst in carbonate, advanced algorithm in modeling.
- Advanced Geostatistics (Structural Analysis, Kriging and Simulation), Advanced Algorithms in Geomodeling (Composite object, MPS, NTG Issue)
- Conceptual Geology of dual Porosity-Permeability Modeling: Fracture, Conceptual Geology of dual Porosity-Permeability Modeling: Karst
- Uncertainty Analysis: Hydrocarbon Resource Classification, Uncertainty Analysis: Setting Parameter and Distribution
- Uncertainty Analysis: Parameter Sampling and Uncertainty Simulation, Uncertainty Analysis: Sensitivity by Process and by Parameters
- Uncertainty Analysis: Ranking/Selecting Probability Models from Distribution, Workshop of Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis
Advanced 3D Modelling Training purpose is to acquaint reservoir geologist and subsurface staffs with techniques used to characterize hydrocarbon reservoirs, with specific focus on the construction of basement fracture, modeling diagenetic overprint / karst in carbonate, advanced algorithm in modeling. This training will be delivered through 5-days course and 2-days field trip.
20-years international experience in oil and gas industry as specialist in Geomodeling/Development Geology. Able to utilize Geoscience’s applications from Schlumberger, Halliburton, Roxar to yield a strong analysis and interpretation of geosciences. It is including sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy, geological modelling and geostatistics (deterministic to stochastic modeling from structural, facies, property, up-scaling, volumetric and uncertainty through well planning), fracture modelling, reservoir characterization and risk analysis in both siliciclastic and carbonate reservoirs. Have a good understanding of petroleum engineering and petroleum economics, including field development plan, production and operational support. Also have a broad experience in lecturing and course guiding (development geology, geomodeling and geostatistics).